AGC Vinythai Public Company Limited
1 position / Full-Time
Map Ta Phut 2
- Control Productivity, quality of production, optimum and safe operation control during operation.
- Supervise subordinate to work according to work instruction safety.
- Carry on control unit consumption, operation cost & cost down items
- Investigate abnormal event which has been occurred in order to prevent recurrence and solve operation problems and emergency situations, then report to superior position.
- On the job training subordinates continuously for good knowledge and practice as skilled staff.
- Provide continuous plant improvement in technical, safety and environmental concerns.
- Summarize and analyze monthly report to superior position include relevant documents.
- Cooperate with pipeline customer as customer requirement and satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, Sciences, Chemical Technology or relate fielded.
- Experience 3-10 years in production unit of chemical/ petrochemical plant
- Being open-minded, collaborative and able to lead team
- Possess strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good command of English (TOEIC score is preferred)