AGC Vinythai Public Company Limited
1 position / Full-Time
Published date January 5, 2023
HSE Technician (Safety & Fire)
Key Accountability :
- Inspects fire stations, equipment inspection and records to ensure its efficiency.
- Supervises fire truck controller at station and emergency scene.
- Conduct and support the work permit approval in plant.
- Support in safety topic in maintenance work i.e.Daily maintenance, Shut down.
- Pre-incident Planning and Management.
- Work permit implementation
- Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics or related field.
- Minimum 5 Years experience in fire stations & equipment inspection and records.
- Knowledge in pre-incident planning and management for chemical or petrochemical plant.
- Able to work in shift
- Having computer skill and Microsoft office (word, excel, power point etc.)