AGC Vinythai Public Company Limited
1 position / Full-Time
Published date December 15, 2022
Business Intelligence Supervisor/ Senior Supervisor / Manager
- Understand business requirements and translate market data into appropriate data design & dashboard and collaborate with the internal and external partners including Headquarter team if any.
- Enhance knowledge of economic, business trends and product applications through reports and market research.
- Analyze data and provide insights indicators to help in business decision-making and long-term business planning.
- Design and develop data visualizations using Power BI to approaches based on business requirements.
- Present insight initiatives and recommendations for business and operations to management and other teams.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports with market trends part, present, and future (forecast).
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Proactively review existing solutions and propose improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Data Management or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in data analytics and data intelligence functions.
- Able to network effectively at all levels and influence without direct management oversight, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Experience in chemical business (would be an advantage)
- Experience in using excel/ spreadsheet and visualization tool, Power BI (or Tableau) to author, publish and optimize analytic solutions.
- Very good communication in Thai and English (verbal and written).