AGC Vinythai Public Company Limited
2 positions / Full-Time
Published date August 30, 2022
- Operation and control maintenance work as priority and plan.
- Analysis cause of problem and finding solution
- To design and improve machine for optimize efficiency base on engineering design and compliance with law.
- To prepare the spare part and equipment for maintenance work base on engineering design.
- To control the project as assigned by section chief.
- To make the report for maintenance work.
- To follow standard of safety and environment as company regulation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or relate fielded.
- Experience 3-5 years in chemical/ petrochemical plant
- Being open-minded, collaborative and able to lead team
- Possess strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Having license for professional practice (Associate power electrical engineer)
- Good command of English (TOEIC score is preferred)