AGC Vinythai Public Company Limited
2 positions / Full-Time
Published date August 30, 2022
- Maintain the electrical power equipment for the highest reliability and ensure safety and effectiveness of the equipment.
- Preventive maintenance rectifier, power transformer, motor and electrical high voltage.
- Planning and preparing spare parts for the equipment.
- Support new project or modification jobs
- Supervise and give advice to electrical technician.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or relate fielded.
- Experience 3-5 years in chemical/ petrochemical plant
- Being open-minded, collaborative and able to lead team
- Possess strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Having license for professional practice (Associate power electrical engineer)
- Good command of English (TOEIC score is preferred)